On average, the Federal Government represents an $11 BILLION market in Arizona. Most Arizona businesses with whom we meet or consult, are very surprised by the volume and variety of Federal business opportunities. In a recent review of Federal Contracts awarded for work to be performed in Arizona, we found that 46% of the last 256 Federal contracts awarded for work to be performed in Arizona were awarded to companies not located in Arizona and totaled $232,855,237 in contract value.
“ I had no idea of the number of Federal opportunities in our local area; I regret I have ignored this market for so long.” ~Phoenix area Janitorial services company President.
The Stonewall Group clients include:
- Sole proprietor, small, medium, and large companies
- Public, private, and non-profits
- US and foreign companies (we have assisted 6 international clients over the last four years)
The Stonewall works with its strategic partner, The SPECTRUM Group (www.spectrumgrp.com) on numerous large and international contracts. The SPECTRUM Group has a 23 year record of success and is recognized as one of the premier government and congressional relations firms in the Washington, DC area.” See Tom Sheets’ SPECTRUM Group bio at www.spectrumgrp.com/member/tom-sheets.
The Stonewall Group can assist businesses in determining if there is a Federal market for its products or services, getting registered to be eligible, identifying opportunities, and competing for them. Core competencies that we offer include:
- Federal registrations
- Business development strategies & plans
- Penetrating or expanding the federal market
- Key personnel introductions & meetings
- Requirements & opportunity monitoring
- Proposal review & writing assistance
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business partnering
- Introductions to potential teaming partners